Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time for Some Goals

Now that I'm back in the swing of things, I guess it's time to set some goals.  I'm on the hunt for some fall races to do - mostly looking at triathlons right now.  I find that signing up for races helps me focus on training more.  Additionally, for anyone who has read our blog before, you know we are huge fans of setting goals and holding ourselves accountable by posting weekly updates on how we are doing.




Exercise Goals
1) Run 25 miles a week.
2) Swim at least 3 times a week.
3) Bike to and from work at least once a week.
4) 10-dead hang pull-ups.




Nutrition Goals
1) One caffeinated drink per day.
2) One carbonated beverage per week.
3) Keep a food journal...preferably one where I don't cheat and leave things out!


Stay tuned for updates on how things are going!

What goals are you working towards right now?  Anything big on the horizon?